May 28, 2016

Bows


I chose to make this card for my friends birthday, as I had not tried anything similar to this before. It turned out good, was fairly simple once I got the right angle on the fold and I will definitely make it again. I started with a creamy textured cardstock, layered paper with some of her favorite colors, added some sickers that I had and a little bling. The hardest part was punching the holes for the bow as the cardstock was double and thicker than I usually use....but got it figured out, used a slim peach ribbon to created the finishing bow and used a little beacons glue to tack the corner of the fold and the ribbon for added security. I really like putting dainty bows on my cards. Not always easy to work with my big fingers, but in my opinion, they make the cards. 

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome way to decorate the card using designer paper - I love how you folded the corner down with the bow! Great idea! Thanks for joining us at As You Like It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Pam. I love the papers/colours and your bow. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete