September 14, 2021

3 papers fun fold


Fall is just around the corner and we are enjoying the last of the butterflies and the flowers which inspired my card. I started with cream cardstock. Making a fold on the left side in thirds. Then used my 1st designer paper on the larger part. Added My 2nd designer paper. Then cut a smaller cream cardstock, folded it in half

On the smaller part of the bottom card I used my 3rd designer paper. Added some flowers. 
On the front small flap I repeated 2 of the 3 designer papers and my sentiment. Added another small flower to jazz it up.







7 comments:

  1. Fantastic fun fold, very good way to use some pretty coordinating papers! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card and a great way to use patterned papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute and unfortunately so true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty fun folds and nice coordinating design papers... Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble. Don't forget to share your fun folds with Creative Creases, our partner this week for our challenge (link is on our challenge post).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty fun fold card! The designer papers are perfect for this technique. Thank you for playing with us at the Creative Creases and Double Trouble Challenges and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun fold card! Love it! Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble Papercrafting Challenge.

    ReplyDelete