June 21, 2016

Americana

for this Challenge I chose a brown cardstock. I cut 3 strips of equal sizes of red, white and blue paper. I punched a small stars in the bottom of each and saved the stars. I spaced the strips evenly apart on the card and glued them down. I glued a glittery America across the top and glued the punched out stars on the opposite colors of paper. I stamped Thank You on a white textured paper. I found 2 blue stars and some red and white striped string and positioned them on the bottom. 
I've eneter this card in the following 

 http://www.craftindesertdivasblog.com red white and blue

2 comments:

  1. Very cool card.....love the design and how you used your punched out stars as embellishments on the other color Scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Patriotic card!! Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Red, White & Blue Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete