June 17, 2016

Hydrangea watercoloring

For this challenge I chose a stamp that my sister shared with me when she was teaching me the water color technique. I started with a cream base, layered on a lt grey textured piece and after stamping the flowers with embossing ink and letting the dry, I started coloring with my Tombow markers and a splash of water. I love how it pops off of the page. I chose to do a sympathy verse on cream paper using my large scallop punch. I went around the scallop edge very lightly with my black ink pad to give it a bit more character. I lifted it off the card with a little foam tape. 
I entered this card in the following:

1. http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com #298

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card.....glad you like the technique!! This turned out so pretty mounted on the gray paper!!

    ReplyDelete