June 15, 2021

Flower and lace






For this challenge I made this gift card. I startrd with a solid teal cardstock. I cut it the long way on the paper, then folded it into thirds. I then folded the 2 corners out. I layered on my matching figured paper and found a flower from a cut out set I purchased. I put a little matching stud in the center of the flower, and I found some white lace in my stash and glued that on top of one fold and half of the flower on the other fold so that's when you lift the other half of the flower it opens up the card. I left it blank so can be used for any occasion. 

http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/theme-challenges/theme-challenge-j921-fun-fold/

1 comment:

  1. Very fun, and so pretty! I love the bit of lace! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete