February 13, 2021

Horse

whenever I think of farm it's not always livestock type animals. I like horses I just have never had the opportunity to do a lot of riding. So for this challenge I started out with cream colored card stock and found a woodgrain paper and layered it, then I found a solid Burgundy and studded the two ends and layered it . I found a figured brown /cream paper... on that I layered my horse picture on top of cream that I had cut with my oval punch and then used  my scallop punch and did a lighter brown colored and I used a burgundy paper and stamped  the sentiment.

http://craftyfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2021/02/challenge-149-for-february.html




4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, I love horses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a manly creation Pam. Thank you for sharing your handsome card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck, stay safe and happy crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely image with great colouring and design. Thank you for joining our 'Masculine' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "A” challenge over at Crafty Friends & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Kreativtanten)

    ReplyDelete