July 7, 2016

Layered Exotics



I had to really dig deep in my paper stash to find these animals, but in the process I found a lot of cool stuffπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. Time to clean my room again?😬😬

I started with cream cardstock layered on a brown paper that looks like it's been courigated. I layered the animals on black paper, then on similar, but different colored figured paper. 
I found some gold studs so put them in the upper right corner and stamped my verse right on the brown paper. 

I've entered this in the following 


http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/2016/07/tuesday-throwdown-301-exotic-animals.html

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing what we can find when cleaning! Your card is terrific and I really like the animal images. So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love how earthy and rustic your card is! Great job! Thanks for joining in the Crafty Gals Corner Challenge! Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete