August 26, 2016

MFP different card challenge


 I made one card for this challenge and I found it so fun that I decided to do a second!! I think they will make neat little gifts for someone that has everything but you want to give them a little something. I started out with a figured polkadot and flower card stock, then I added a few little embellishments to the  Front of the card. I used the leftover piece from my 12 x 12 paper and made the first tag with a yellow ribbon added a little flower in the bottom right corner and stamped on thinking of you. For the second tag I took a solid brown added coordinating colors and stamped happy birthday and topped it off with a yellow ribbon. I really enjoyed this challenge once I got the hang of it 😊😊
 I really enjoy working with cards that are more rectangle shape for two reasons. If you're using an
8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper and you turn it sideways or long ways you can get two cards out of the sheet. The other reason I like it is because it fits very nicely into an A2 sized envelope.

http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.com

http://mfpstampshop.blogspot.com/2016/08/mfp-stamps-challenge-34.html

4 comments:

  1. A cute little gift card, thanks for joining in the fun at AYLI this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design. Thank you for your entry at AYLI this time. Sarah

    ReplyDelete