March 8, 2021

Pink and purple girly


 For this girly challenge I chose the white card stock and I went around the edge with my pink ink pad then I found a pink and cream colored check the paper I colored my image from 
My Besties. I layered her on purple and then layer that on top of the paper check. I added a little purple ribbon in the bottom left corner and the buttons along the side just to dress it up a little bit.

http://coloritcreateitshowitoff.blogspot.com/2021/02/march-challenge.html?m=1





2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and a lovely colour palette. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Color It, Create It, Show It Off Challenge Blog. Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thanks for joining with us at My Besties International Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete