October 10, 2021

Autumn Thyme



Fall colors are the most beautiful! I started with cream textured cardstock and my orange ink pad and a foam sponge. I sponged the cardstock with the orange color, then took the yellow ink pad and went around the edges. I had a decorated fall paper so put that on the cardstock. Then I took my crystal gel pen and outlined the center decoration.added gems in the corners

https://inspirationstationchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/10/inspiration-station-challenge-15-autumn.html








5 comments:

  1. I love the folk art look of this card. Great fall colors and design. Thanks for joining in the fun at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice card, thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Station and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Fall creation Dottie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Owls and/or Pumpkins’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute fall card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  5. How charming. I love the vintage-y look of this card. Lots of great work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Mod Squad.
    Judy~ MSC Designer

    ReplyDelete