September 18, 2016

Inspirational challenge




For this challenge, I chose to do a multilayer card in shades of red. I started with cream textured cardstock,layered on a red and cream figured paper, then a tan, then put on the second cream cardstock. On the left fold over I found a light red figured paper and a cardboard  tag with a sentiment on it. On the very front, I embossed tulips, layered it on the cream cardstock and added a little bird in the corner. 

http://mfpstampshop.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. That's very pretty! I love the joy fold card look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent fold card. Your paper choices are lovely too! Thanks for playing along with us again at MFP Stamps Challenge.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card and great take on the challenge. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete