September 25, 2016

Pretty pink



For this pink challenge, I started with white cardstock. Using my embossing machine, I used a flower folder on bright pink paper., and a single flower on white paper. I found a scrap that was a light pink and lime green figured. Using a lighter pink, I used a fancy scallop punch, and layered the white flower on it. I added 3 green studs and a black ribbon to tie it all together. I love pink and putting different shades of pink together. I also like a Limey green with pink....not really sure why...I guess I think it looks springy.

http://mfpstampshop.blogspot.com

http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty in PINK card! I love the combination of embossing folders too. Thanks for joining us at MFP Stamps Challenge!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty feminine card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, I like the background embossed and die cut border! So glad you joined MFP this week :)

    ReplyDelete