October 31, 2016

Inspired




This is my first time doing a challenge for this site and I was very impressed with what I've seen so far. I would like to enter the following card into the challenge. I started with cream colored card stock and added a brown  and tan  Swiss dot  patterned paper and then found kind of a creamy tan textured paper that I layered on top of that and then in my stash I found a coffee cup and a cupcake and a heartthat I popped up off the paper was just a little bit of foam tape. my sentiment says coffee the best part of the day.
Thanks so much for stopping by to check my site out and hope you all have a great week



http://inspiredbyallthelittlethings.blogspot.ca

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to your first time sharing a card with us at Inspired by all the little things! Your card is very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you added rainbow to the color palette! Thanks for playing at Inspired By All the Little Things:)

    ReplyDelete