November 19, 2016

Fall sunflower



For this challenge I started on Brown paper card stock I stamped my sunflower on watercolor paper from Northwoods,   Stamped in black ink and then use my heat embosser to create the raised image so that I could watercolor the sunflower. I  went around the edge of my paper with my yellow ink pad and stamped my little pumpkin in the bottom corner and then use the markers to color it as well. I stamped my sentiment at the bottom.

http://thecardconcept.blogspot.ca/

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous sunflower card! Love the coloring as well as the addition of the yellow sponging on the border. Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept- hugs and have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunflower card! I love these soft colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Card Concept!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Love the sunflower!
    Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete