November 19, 2016

Love you bunches



One of my favorite holidays is Valentine's Day when you have a special sweetheart it makes it all the better ♥️♥️ For this challenge I started with  Cream colored card stock. On  brown paper I cut a medium sized hard out. On tan paper I stamped my valentine sentiment and then I cut out a heart just a little bit larger so that it framed the first heart.  When I layered it all together the stamped sentiment on the inside shows through the two hearts.  I added to felt pink hearts on the outside and with a brown button and some cream colored string I threaded it through the button and tied a bowl on the outside.

http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.nl/

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL card!!!
    LOVE your colour combo and design!!!
    Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

    ReplyDelete