November 20, 2016

Sunday sketch

 For this Sunday sketch I chose to do a snowflake pattern I started on cream colored card stock and found a circle pattern snowflake paper my strip of blue down the center matches the blue on the first paper. And I took a lighter blue and I cut a square out of another snowflake pattern paper and I printed my sentiment on that. Then I chose a little tag and put a blue and white string through the top of it put it on another solid blue paper and popped it up with a little bit of phone tag. I put a little gem in the top left snowflake.

http://sundaystamps.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable, I love the sentiment! Great job with the sketch!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors. I like the little tag message it really sums up the card.
    pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely snowflake card dressed in blue! And a cute saying! Thanks so much for joining the fun at Sunday Stamps! this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet Christmas card...love the blue colour scheme. Great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete