December 4, 2016

Snowman snow flakes

 After our first snowfall of the season it feels most definitely like winter in Iowa. We had an absolutely beautiful fall and we're very thankful for the warm temperatures and nice days and now reality will set in. So this is a perfect challenge theme to start this week.❄️❄️❄️❄️

 For this challenge I started on baby blue paper and with my embossing machine, used a snowflake pattern. I stamped let it snow on top of that. I stamped my snowman in black and used my markers and colored pencils to give a little life and layered it on just a little bit darker baby blue paper. I added three sparkly studs To the centers of a couple of the snowflakes.



5 comments:

  1. I have that set and love it, fabulous job with the challenge. great colouring and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card and great for the challenge, thanks for joining us at Inspired by all the little things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little image and the bright colors really pop on the snowy background! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute image and card! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete