January 16, 2017

Enjoying the day



For this under the sea birthday color sketch I started with white card stock I rounded the  outside  corners, I layered on a light blue water affect paper and rounded all the corners. I found another figured paper that had two of the color challenge colors around it all four corners on a textured light teal blue piece, I rounded all four corners and stamped happy birthday and black. Then I fussy cut out a pair of flip-flops and added a light blue stud. And I stamp the rest of my sentiment in black.

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2017/01/day-3-bugaboos-7th-birthday-bash-color_16.html

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic creation!! Love how you incorporated all the colors in the challenge!
    Thanks so much for playing along with our Bugaboo Stamps 7th Birthday "Under the Sea" Celebration!! We hope you enjoyed our week long celebration! :)
    We hope you'll join us for our new challenges this week!
    Thank you for your support of Bugaboo Stamps and The Bug Blog!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete