January 14, 2017

New beginnings


 For this challenge I used a technique that I've not done before. I started with plain white card stock And a large block stamp  that says "welcome little one " . I used yellow ink and stamped a full 8x11 paper. Then I cut the cardstock in half for my card. Then I had a tiny footprint and stamped it randomly in black over the card front. I repeated the same process with the "it's a boy"stamp in blue ink and "it's a girl " in pink. In the Center of the card I stamped in black a tiny baby. I will be able to use this for a shower coming up and the parents wish to be surprised at birth as to boy or girl. 🤗 New babies are such fun!!

http://craftyfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea for a shower card, Pam. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls. FYI: You need to link back to the JUGS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable baby shower card! Love all the sweet baby stamps you used! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello… Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your baby card is lovely and fits perfectly with our 'New Beginnings' challenge theme… hope you can join us next time and good luck in the draw.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete