January 19, 2017

Umbrella friends






 For this more manly challenge I started with a great card stock and a printed umbrella paper in shades of blue and gray then on a darker gray paper I used my embossing machine and did a little man with an umbrella. It's rather hard to see in less you blow the card up or hold it in just the right light. I'm a little disappointed about that but I still went ahead and made the card.  I found A scrap of white paper and I went over it lightly with a light teal ink pad and then stamped my sentiment on that in black and then found a water spotted darker blue paper to mount it on.


http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/


http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. Perfect card for the guys! Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super male card, I love the umbrella's paper. Thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great male card and super coordination with the papers and male figure. Thanks for playing at OLL, Jx

    ReplyDelete