Friday, February 10, 2017

Thinking spring



 I am thinking on a positive note that spring is around the corner well I making this card I started with cream colored card stock and found a large lime green polkadotted paper I filled both players over and put two punches in so that I could bring my yellow ribbon up through and table. I put three pink gemstones in the top left corner and I found a springy  Diecut stickers and stamps thinking of you in the bottom right corner
 I really prefer to work with ribbon rather than lace is I think it is much easier to handle in such a tiny space.
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/

http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. A sweet spring card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is really a fun card. I love how you turned over that corner...fun idea. Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete