October 29, 2020

With sympathy fall foliage


I used  the front of a greeting card that I had gotten a while back. I thought it was so beautiful and I could not let it slip by, so into my stash it went! It shows such beautiful fall colors which we have seen quite a bit of in certain areas here in Iowa this year. I layered it on a white card stock added my sentiment and an orange and white striped string to keep it simple. It makes a beautiful sympathy card.

http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/2020/10/challenge-431-more-than-one-type-of.html



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture with these stunning fall colours. May be not enough blank space according our challenge rules but I love the card. Thanks so much for sharing in our gallery and we hope to see you again playing with Less is More.

    ReplyDelete