January 29, 2020

Flowers


This was a card that I had stamped quite a while ago and it got pushed to the back of my stash so I colored it with markers and used a distressed look and try to finish it out. I didn’t stamp it because I didn’t exactly know what occasion. It could actually be used for anything.
 Thinking of you, sympathy,  birthday etc.



https://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/inspiration-palette-challenges/inspiration-palette-challenge-j1520/

https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2020/01/crafty-catz-490-optional-twist-flower.html

3 comments:

  1. a BEAUTIFUL CARD Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
    Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout - perfect for these images. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty image! I really like the rustic look to the frame. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete