February 6, 2020

Always young


I found this Greek proverb in my stash, so created the card around it. I used a robin egg blue on bright pink corners and 3 colored brads in the corners all on a black dotted paper and white cardstock.

I am a wife of almost 42 yrs to my HS  sweetheart, a mother of a son and daughter, and a grandmother to 3 boys and 2 girls....all the loves of my life! My heart is full and I am very blessed!
 I am a beautician by trade but my love is crafting...thus my aka name Craftyhairlady.  I love card challenges and that is what I do in my “spare time”. 🤣


http://pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com/2020/02/pip-challenge-2005.html

https://jansdigistampschallenges.blogspot.com/2020/02/challenge-7-anything-goes.html




2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, with a great proverb. Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamps challenges. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Unstampabelles Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete