June 22, 2020

My favorite things



Oh I love working with digital stamps. I didn’t always when I first started I thought everything had to be rubber, but the more companies that I have worked with and the more I have gotten used to the digital stamps I’ve decided that I really enjoy coloring again! So for this one I have used a paper shelter image colored it with pencils used in large oval stitched diecut and layered it on one of my favorite color combinations yellow and purple.

https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2020/06/challenge-432-colour-it.html




4 comments:

  1. An adorable card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Coloured beautifully.So glad you could join us at The Paper Shelter challenge - Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and lovely colouring! Thanks for playing with us at TPS this week, good luck! Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a delightful card, thanks for joining the AYLI challenge
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete