November 10, 2020

Hogs & kisses bag


This is a bag that I had my sister in mind when I made it! I’m not sure if she’ll ever get it, LOL but she loves pigs. Her birthday is past but there’s always next year! I colored my image with pencils layered it on a dark pink and then on a light pink figured and then on a pink bag ....accessorized it with some pink string and enamel dot … And some pink buttons.


        
                               https://aaabirthday.blogspot.com/2020/11/game-19-for-child.html





    
 

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely bag.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little piggies and a fab idea to add them to a bag. I'm sure there must be a sister's day when you can gift it to her. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous bag with the cutest little piggies. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute bag with those adorable piggies! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete