August 19, 2021

For a great guy


I made this Wintory birthday card for a very special young man in our family. I use the deer embossing folder and then I went over top of it with all the different colored ink. the bottom part is green and brown for the grass the sky is midnight blue the trees are brown and the deer is two-tone brown. And I used some glittery glue in the grassy area to represent Dewey grass or lightly fall in snow.I used a small oval stitch die cut around the image. I layered it on a craft colored card stock.

 https://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings/forum/topics/monday-greetings-challenge-from-16-to-29-august-2021







3 comments:

  1. Lovely use of the embossing folder and then coloring it in. Very creative! Thank you for playing along and looking forward to more creations from you. Hugs, Kinjal - DT Penny's paper crafty challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam you are always so creative. I would of never thought of that. Thanks for sharing over at Penny's. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Thank you for entering our challenge at Penny's.

    ReplyDelete