December 7, 2020

Paper tree


O Christmas Tree song used in several movies...as well are actual trees! 

this was a picture on a calendar. it struck me right and I decided to frame it....I hunted high and low for a frame that I would not have to cut away any more of the tree. I finally settled on layering it on a tan Christmas paper and then mounted it ON TOP of a solid black metal frame. I tried it on the inside of the fame, but did not fit! I really like the way it turned out and I have it on our fireplace.

http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2021/03/qkr-stampede-challenge-409.html




6 comments:

  1. What a lovely decoration for your home. This is such a lovely card. I like the nontraditional colors. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recycling on your pretty creation, thanks so much for joining in with our December challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Christmas creation.
    Thank you so much for joining in the fun at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely project! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for joining in with the Christmas film AYLI challenge. It wasn't the easiest theme so we really appreciate you taking the time to enter. Merry Christmas to you. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely decoration. Thanks for joining in at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete