January 14, 2021

Crap! Fox


Lol..who doesn’t love this cute little fox??  And who has ever forgotten a birthday??? 
I don’t know if this is a favorite color duo but I do know that I tend to grab these colors together when I making a more male or a guy card. I just think they flow well together.
Bugaboo image, colored with pencils. Layered on on burnt red, kraft and yellow paper then on a wood grain and on kraft cardstock. Used a diecut for he sentiment n  small dots. 


http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2021/01/day-five-11-annual-birthday-bash-make.html


5 comments:

  1. Just love the choice of colours for your project!
    Thank you for joining our Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great colour combo! Fun image and such a funny sentiment to match! I can just see that thought going through his head! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO funny, I love your card! Thanks so much for celebrating our 11th birthday with us; good luck in the draw!
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I for one, never forget a birthday. Ha! So not true! I am ALWAYS late! So, that sentiment would make a lot of appearances in my crafting for sure! Super cute fox, and that look on his face says it all! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, a great colour combo for a card for a fella!! Thankyou for sharing at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete