October 11, 2021

Pumpkin Thanksgiving


We are now into our fall season here.the amber waves of grain and golden corn and beans being harvested. Pumpkins and Gourds decorating front lawns and door steps. Such a beautiful time of the year with the fall foliage! 
For this card, I started on white cardstock,  I stenciled in gold ink, and went around the edge of the card with a light orange ink. I used an image fron Jan’s Digitals, colored in pencils. Used the same orange ink around the square image. I added a twine string bow and stamped in brown on a cream that I diecut. I popped it up with foam. I finished out the monochrome card with an orange enamel dot.

 https://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings/forum/topics/monday-greetings-challenge-from-11-to-24-october-2021-monochrome

3 comments:

  1. Great card with the Pumpkin and rich colours, many thanks for joining with our Autumn theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge and also this weeks Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great combination of elements to create a lovely autumnal card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and We Love Chocolate Baroque challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, the gold stencilled background looks great with the pumpkin!
    Thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque October challenge!

    ReplyDelete