October 20, 2021

Small photo album



For this non-card challenge all about squares I decided to make a small photo album. I started with a piece of long 12” card stock cut at 3 inches wide. Then I started making my little squares out of a cream scraps.  I dug out some old stamp sets to find some appropriate things, yet leaving room for a small picture. I stamped each one just a little bit different, then I antiqued it with my black ink and used my folding tool to create the lines and made kind of a slinky or zigzag pattern so that when it folds up flat it looks like the top picture.  the closure is a black string ribbon scrap that I attached in back with tape.







1 comment:

  1. This is just awesome! Very clever! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at PIP Challenges!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete