November 2, 2021

Double butterfly


This was a new challenge for me it was done in shades of pink purple and gray. The butterfly image came from fun stampers journey I started on a lilac card stock layered on a piece of pink.  I used a leafy embossed pattern on white Card stock and wrapped a large gray ribbon around it, layering it on the pink. I used an oval stitched die cut out of white and stamped “thank you”. I also used a die cut for the gray flower stem. For the butterfly, I stamped on white in two different sizes and fussy cut around the stamp, and then colored it withinks. The body being black and the rest in shades of gray purple and pink. I used foam tape in the center and placed the smaller wing on the top. Added a few sequence. 

 https://blog.yournextstamp.com/challenge-171-comment-for-the-chance-to-win/









4 comments:

  1. Hi Pam what a pretty card thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz again this time

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty!! I love your beautiful color combo and that gorgeous bow! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour blend on the butterfly is lovely. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That butterfly is beautiful, Pam! Thanks for joining us this challenge at Dies R Us. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete