November 1, 2021

White on white snow


I’m trying out a few of my new to me last years embossing folders. For this one I decided to keep it plain and simple guy embossed it on a white card stock and layered it on a white card stock and added a little bit of wink of Stella for a glittery affect which is a little tough to see in the picture. Very CAS but yet I think with the glittery effect it’s also very elegant. I love white on white it’s just hard for me to come up with ideas.

 https://do-allkreatives.blogspot.com/2021/11/59-twister-sister-challenge.html








5 comments:

  1. Wonderful white on white card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Do-Al(l) Kreatives and good luck. Hope you will join us next month again.

    Crafty greetings
    Alex

    *Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very simple in design and monochrome colour and a very elegant card. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafters Cafe, hope we see you back soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam,
    Your card is very delicate! And perfect for our challenge at DAK. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete