December 25, 2021

Christmas coffee


This was a new embossing folder/die cut to me last year kind of after the holiday season and I did not get a lot of time to use it so this year I have tried to figure out different ways to use it and found out that I could make gift tags out of the skeleton piece (the actual coffee cup) that’s left over and they have turned out really cute. For this one I used craft card paper and went over The embossed portion with a pearlized White ink. I put a merry Christmas paper behind it and used a scallop punch for the center of the card use the same pearlized White ink for my Christmas wishes. Using diecuts and figuring out what to do with the leftover skeleton pieces is a new technique that I have challenged myself with.

 https://diesruschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/12/dru-challenge-183.html












4 comments:

  1. What a fun Christmas card. I really like how you used the coffee mug die. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice warming Christmas card!
    Thanks for sharing at Allsorts winter challenge.
    Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea!! I love the patterned paper behind the coffee cup die cut; it looks really cool! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that coffee cup - so cute. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete