January 10, 2022

Night time


This was a new die cut that I got at the end of the season Last year and so I’ve had a lot of fun playing around with it this year. It’s definitely for a square card, which I don’t make a lot of but this is a perfect cut for that. And I used some shiny glittery paper that I had and placed it underneath so that it looked kind of like a Let sky at night. I Embossed peace on earth in the center using black ink and crystal powder, but when it got done it kind of all blended in together so it’s very very hard to see in this picture it shows up better in real time. I added a few gemstones in the center of the snowflakes above. I’ve made a couple variations of this card using the same black paper and shiny paper underneath, I have not decided yet which is my favorite.

 https://inspirationstationchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/01/inspiration-station-21-winter-cityscape.html










7 comments:

  1. This is a lovely die cut and I don't make a lot of square cards but I do love the shape. Thanks for entering your lovely project in out challenge at The Inspiration Station! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely die cut and looks fab with the shiny background sky. Thanks so much for joining in this week with my theme at Allsorts Challenge
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your holographic background card looks great as a wintry night sky with the silhouette die cut, thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Pam! That background paper worked perfectly for your night sky! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Inspiration Station!
    Darlene
    INSPIRATION STATION
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great new die which has made a nice card.

    Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The background works so well with the die cut, thank you for joining the We Love to Create challenge, Gabrielle Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab entry to our challenge at Crafty Catz thanks for joining us hope to see you in the next one

    ReplyDelete