January 6, 2022

Silver snowbox


This is a stamp  I’ve had in my stash forever!!  It’s always great to dig out this time of the year. For this I decided to decorate a silver box. I heat embossed in black with a crystal powder. It does not show up great in this photo. I heat embossed it. I used colored pencils to add the blue. I cut it square and since it is a smaller stamp I layered on several layers of blue. I used a silver ribbon on the box first, then a thinner dark blue skinny ribbon added the gems on a strip. I popped the image up with foam take to compensate a bit foe the ribbons underneath. 

 https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2022/01/january-challenge-100-special-100th.html













8 comments:

  1. Fantastic job with all the layers, and what a cute snowman, definitely one I would use over and over again too! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love the layers of blue and silver. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute little card for your gift box and like the various blue layers you used. Our requirement is layers and to use at least one metal die on your project, and I'm not seeing the die cut. Thank you for sharing your cute card; however, it will be disqualified for this challenge... hope that you try again with your usual fun cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute pudgy snowman! I love the blue layering you did too! Lovely job! Thanks for participating in the Gem of a Craft Challenge! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great addition to your gift box!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really lovely gift, I love the snowman. Thanks so much for joining us at the As you like it challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun and cute snowman and love the silver paper. Thank you for joining SheepSki Designs "Squares" -challenge, I hope to see you back in our new "Use Some Red"-challenge.

    ReplyDelete