April 5, 2022

Flower mouse


I found this cute little mouse image and he looked kind of springy so I colored  him up with pencils layered him on a medium pink paper then I took the same medium pink paper and layered on a patterned paper of colored dots and then I layered that all on a pink striped paper that had a little glittered flowers on it and layered that all on white card stock. This happens to be an old image but a new design so it just kinda depends on what I have that catches my eye whether itIt’s up to be a new project or a partially recycled. I ended up adding three little pink gemstones to top it off and a little bit of a wink of Stella on the flower.

 https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2022/04/challenge-45-april.html








4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rondos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Pam.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun colors. I love the polka dots. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Diane CT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cute card Pam. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT

    ReplyDelete