May 5, 2022

Obsessed and grateful




This is a re-purposed card from the 1970s. We were going through my mom’s things a while back and I found some absolutely gorgeous cards so I took the front off this which is a very shiny vellum and I placed it on a slim line card stock I added the dye cut sentiment and three enamel dots. This picture does not do it justice it’s an absolutely gorgeous card.

 https://blog.yournextstamp.com/challenge-183-flower-power-comment-for-the-chance-to-win/



















2 comments:

  1. The colors looks so bright and beautiful. So glad you could re-cycle and up-cycle this beauty. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Complimenti grazie per aver partecipato alla sfida di The Crafting Challenge

    ReplyDelete