May 11, 2022

Pink purple floral


For this card I started with white card stock, used another piece of white card stock and embossed a flower pattern on it . I went over it lightly with my pearlized pink ink, then I took a flower image that I had colored with my pencils and laid it on a purple and put it a little bit off-center and then put pink gemstones in the center of the flowers on the embossed paper.

 https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2022/05/crafty-catz-challenge-594.html








3 comments:

  1. A beautiful floral card in soft and pretty colours, thanks for joining in at Crafty Caz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Love It! Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Challenge. Good luck!! - Linh (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Pam. Thanks so much for sharing your talents and art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always so grateful to have you play along with us. Have a great week!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete