October 6, 2022

Autumn


This cute little image is by Dis digis,Colored with pencils and then I used my inks to go around the outside and create the background. I embossed on white paper a Swiss dot pattern and then went over it lightly with my orange ink I layered on a white card stock that I also used my orange ink on and then used a piece of orange and black washy tape, a few fall colored sequence and a green enamel dot.

 http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/09/include-animal-challenge.html






7 comments:

  1. A sweet Autumnal scene, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for taking part in my Gardeners Delight theme at Allsorts challenge this week. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card. That little critter is so stinkin' cute, he just makes me smile. Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, hope we see you back again soon!
    Judy~ DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background papers you used for your little scene and great coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam, such a cute fall image you chose for your card! I really like how you used orange inking to meld the different layers together!! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble for our "Leafin' It Up To You" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image, Pam! Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #122.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet little image with that wagon full of Autumn! Thanks for sharing your cute card with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete