December 6, 2022

Red truck Christmas


This Is a stamp by Northwood company. I stamped it in black and heat embossed it with a shiny black powder, then I use my pencils to color. I fussy cut around the frame and layered it on a red and gray snowflake to paper and then I used glitter glue for the snow on the evergreen branches. I also embossed in gold, the sentiment, Merry and bright, and popped it up with a little bit of tape.

 https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/12/challenge-660-christmas-present.html













7 comments:

  1. Great image of a vintage truck; my husband would love a card using this image. Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous vintage truck, reminds me of one my Dad had when I was a child!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here I am again to see another lovely Christmas card and so prettily coloured, many thanks for sharing another with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colouring on this fab card. Thanks for taking part in my theme week at Allsorts challenge. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen a Northwood stamp in a long time. I love them. This is a great card. Thank you for joining us. Bunny - designer for The Four Seasons Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too love this vintage truck, reminds me of my childhood! Your card is so sweet, thanks for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog. Smiles and Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is just too cute! I love it! Thanks for playing along with the Inspiration Station!

    ReplyDelete