July 17, 2023

Summer sunshine


For this summer time/holiday card, I’ll chose a little boy out in a boat on the water with his dog. I created the background with my inks, the sun and the water, colored the image with my pencils and then used three different sizes of this dye cut. The first one to stamp on the second one is a light blue and the third one is a cream color that I actually made into the shape of the card. I love the water. I love the beach, but I also like to fish, so this kind of said it all for me!

 http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/07/summer-sun-challenge-include-at-least-1.html






2 comments:

  1. What a great way to spend a holiday, by the beach but in the sea..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, Pam! I just love this wonderful nautical card. Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete