March 25, 2024

Challenge 2412 Newton's Nook, Mar. 25





Well, March is just about over…along with spring break…. And we here at Pammies inky pinky’s are going strong! Our sponsor this week is a fun one! Newtons Nook…Be sure to go over and check out all of their cute images! This stamp set is called “stowaway”, colored with pencils, and using a stitched die cut In several sizes. The background is a recycled calendar page but I thought it went nicely with a getaway vacation to someplace warm. Have a blessed week everyone…. go out and be crafty!🙂

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam: What I love so much about Newton is that he is always having fun. You and the entire DT showcased Newton so sweetly. The image you used is one that I can relate with Newton on completely. If napping were an Olympic sport, I'd take the Gold. lol Thanks for the wonderful inspiration for this challenge. I love to play along at Pammie's, and I also appreciate all that the DT does to support the challenges/blog. Have a blessed week.

    Karen L
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - Come Play Along

    ReplyDelete