July 29, 2024

Fun fold tulip boot card PIP PATTIE G. 7/29





Our Sponsor is

It's a 5th Monday...
THEME = Flowers

Thanks so much to our wonderful sponsor Pattie! Pop over and look at her wonderful work!

For my card about flowers I chose this boot of tulips and made it into a multi fold card using my favorite colors of teal and pink together. I added a few enamel dots and used an oval stitched die on the image and inside. 


https://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/07/challenge-220.html






 

2 comments:

  1. Love this fancy fold and the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we look forward to seeing you again this month!
    Donna xx
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenges
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how pretty, and I like the unique fold of this sweet card. So glad you shared it with us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog. I hope you'll join us again next month.

    ReplyDelete