September 23, 2024

Meow. PIP NEWTONS NOOK 9/ 23



 Another week has flown by…we are now officially into the season of fall…all the beautiful flowers and colors. Bonfires, pumpkins and all the smells of fall. 
We here at PIP are ready for another fun challenge with our wonderful sponsor, Newtons Nook.  Grab a cup of something warm, sit a minute and go check out all their cute images and fun things! Have a great week!!❤️

For my card, I used Newton with his morning coffee.. colored with pencils, used a stitched diecut, layered on a leopard print,then a cream Swiss dot embossed paper.I added some tan buttons.






2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. Thank you for joining us at the My Besties Dutch Girls. Creative regards, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining at My Besties Dutch Girls.
    Greetz
    Margo

    ReplyDelete