August 24, 2016

Cas sillouette. Girlz

 For the silhouette challenge I started with cream colored card stock a teal ink pad and a cotton ball. I lightly got color onto the cotton ball from my ink pad and just started sponging it onto the textured card stock in a random pattern.  I took my stamp and stamped it in black and colored it in with my black marker to  make it into the silhouette I stamped the sentiments write on the card to keep it clean and simple

http://addictedtocas.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I love the lady stamps!! Your background turned out so pretty.....great job! And if the shoes could make me look skinny......well, let's just say I'd own more than I do now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Your image are cute and playful! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sponged background is perfect for these fun images! Love this card, Pam! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete