August 21, 2016

color challenge




For this challenge I chose to do a multi fold card it has all of the challenge colors and it started with a cream  cardstock, I layered on the mauveish color. I folded the left 1/3 and then I used a  smaller cream cardstock, folded in half and placed it in the middle. On the front of the left side, I layered a figured paper with the challenge colors of coral and brown. On the top layer of the card I found a bird figured paper with the brown and coral color and added a diecut in the mauve color. I stamped it all in black.

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.co.uk

http://mfpstampshop.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. Great card - love the funky fold! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your multi-fold card. Your colors are great choices too. Nicely done! So glad you joined in at MFP Stamps Challenge!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fun fold is really neat! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fold you used for your beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great looking joy fold card!

    ReplyDelete