August 29, 2016

Congratulations banner



 For this banner challenge I chose my favorite color purple. I started on white card stock. I found a purple checked paper, cut my little banner pieces and strung them on a purple ribbon. I added three little push flowers as a little bit of extra color and I found a solid piece of purple paper,stamped my congratulations on white and layered that all onto the purple checked and lifted it up with a little bit of foam and added a little piece of leftover ribbon that I had from the top ribbon made a little knot in it just for a little added extra. This was a fun challenge!

http://sundaystamps.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love your purple ribbon, cute flowers too! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello pam! this si the cutest card, luv the adorable banner....I am so glad you played along with us at
    sunday stamps!


    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the sketch, this is a great card!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete