August 15, 2016

Favorite flower

My very favorite springtime flower is the tulip. And I guess the reason would have to be is because it's one of the very first things that pop out of the ground with any kind of color that lets us know that spring is in the air. So for this challenge I chose a textured cream card stock and I used one of my very favorite stamps from Northwoods which is the truck filled with flowers. I then use my tombow markers and created a bright yellow truck with red and yellow tulips. There are a few other various flowers in this picture out of them the tulips are my favorite.

http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and wonderful reason for a favorite flower. Thanks for joining us at As You Like It Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw I love it, looks so gorgeous! thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete