June 29, 2021

Purple tic tac toe


For this challenge I chose a large orange button some green string and an embossed paper. I ran them all across the middle of the card. I started with cream card stock and layered a dark orange, a light orange aquares and I embossed and layered a purple floral. then I layered a light orange, a cream color after stamping  my sentiment on the cream paper to which I also attached my button and ran my string through.

https://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/twisted-thursdays-june-17th-july-1st-twist-emboss-it

3 comments:

  1. That's one of my favorite embossing folders, loving the layers and the button and bow you made to pull it altogether.... very pretty card. Thanks for sharing again with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, what a dramatic card!!! I absolutely LOVE the embossed image on the purple cardstock!! Thank you so much for sharing your card and talents once again with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a striking card, Pam! I love the mix of colors and wish I had that unique button in my button box. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #87.

    ReplyDelete